AVCON Structural Engineers offers the full spectrum of structural engineering services for residential, commercial and industrial buildings, which includes additions and alterations to existing buildings and condition assessments.
THESE SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Design of all Structural elements of a building, foundations, reinforced concrete, structural steel and timber, beams, columns, slabs, roofs, retaining walls, stairs etc.
- Providing Structural drawings for planning, costing, tendering and construction.
- Providing Structural detail and reinforcing drawings.
- Providing Engineering certificates for Council submission.
- Inspection and approval of Temporary Structures.
- Act as the NHBRC competent person, conducting the relevant inspections and approvals.
- Minor Civil Engineering Services (Parking areas, Storm Water, Water and Sewer drainage and connections if in addition to the Structural Engineering appointment).
We believe in using technology effectively in assisting us to work efficiently and accurately.
- Autodesk Revit (3D Modelling)
- Autodesk AutoCad
- Prokon Structural Analysis Software
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
“We have done one project with AVCON where Andries Viljoen and his team gave us great service. They were always on time and really seem like they enjoyed working on complicated projects. We definitely look forward to working with them again soon.” - WYNAND WILSENACH / WYNAND WILSENACH ARCHITECTS